Tuesday, July 6, 2010

book worm...

This week I've listed books that I have to read throught out the holiday.
First book I read was "The second short life of Bree Tanner" by Stephanie Meyer, you may have heard about her. Well duh, she is the author of the twilight saga.
*random comment: I thought the Eclipse movie was great!
Then I red "Camilla" by Madeliene L'Engle. It is now one of my favourite books because it's about girl around my age, 15, finding her true love with all these different obstacles. This is book it like a life learning lesson.. I think it's great :)
Now, I'm reading "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. You guys may heard about it...
It was set where they still have to wear really hug dresses and woman cannot vote or smoke yet..
It's really a romantic story, which I've been told. But I didn't know it was a romantic before I picked the book out. 
I'm borrowing all these books from my cousin Nana, who is now currently in Europe. Soo yeahh....

:)
Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment