Monday, July 26, 2010

Grade 10?? Seriously? I'm turning old!

OMG! I'm frikin' grade 10. When did I get to this place?? It felt like yesterday that I just entered Junior high school. grade 7. Now I'm grade 10.
But I feel quite cool that I'm now a year 10, to be honest. I mean, I always look up to people who are a higher grade than me, and I say to myself that they are soo cool. And now people who are quite lower grade than me might think I'm cool.... not most likely. I scare them out, I mean, one time I was saying hi to the year 7's and they technically run away... well some of them. But some of them, they just smile and didn't say hi back. How rude, but at least I got a smile :)
Hahaha, gotta do my business homework. You know I moved to business? Yes, I'm not doing chemistry anymore. I feel free!!!

Right now I have to find why, for employers, customer may be lost to other firms as orders are not delivered. I kinda don't know what the means, but I report about it. Due on Wednesday, UGHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment